Great low-cal way to cool off and have something sweet in the evening. If you’re caffeine sensitive – be sure you use decaf instant coffee!
Tiramisu Iced Coffee
TIP: Make the mixture ahead so that you just add the milk, vanilla and ice to 3 Tbsps of powder mixture! In an air tight container mix: ½ C. creamer ½ C. coffee granules ½ C. sweetener ¼ C. cocoa powder
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Fat free vanilla flavored non dairy powdered creamer
- 2 Tsp. Instant coffee granules
- 2 Tsp. No calorie sweetner or 2 packets
- 1 ¼ Tsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ C. fat free milk
- ¼ Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ½ C. crushed ice or 8 to 12 cubes
- Fat free Readi-wip
In a tall glass, combine creamer, coffee granules, sweetener, and cocoa in a blender, add milk and whir it up a little to dissolve the creamer & coffee mixture. Add the ice and whir it up until it is thick and no more chunks of ice are left. Pour into a tall glass and add a swirl of fat free whipped topping.