This easy potato salad recipe was given to me by a very good friend and retired dairy farmer. She always had to cook for a crowd during harvest time. My church now uses this recipe as a “go to” recipe when we have large gatherings. It makes a huge batch but you can cut it in half for smaller groups or families. You can also use lite salad dressing and it doesn’t seem to harm the taste. I hope you will try it the next time you go to a BBQ or large gathering. I have tossed my own old family recipe in favor of this. It just plain tastes better!
Easy Potato Salad
- 10 lbs cooked, peeled, and diced potatoes
- 1 Doz. hard boiled eggs diced
- Dill pickles to taste diced
- 1 Qt. salad dressing like Miracle Whip
- Small amount of pickle juice to help with dryness
- Morton's Natures Seasoning salt add too taste. (Takes the place of salt & pepper)
Mix all together in a large bowl. This will feed approximately 50 people.