Hee Hee – see that was me trying to be funny with the name….how’d I do?
I am more and more addicted to wraps. It’s a salad, but in a wrap – so its not like eating a salad. If you’re really tight on points, whip this up and leave out the wrap! I don’t buy the low point wraps, though. Can’t find them out here in boonieville, and I like the tomato and herb and Spinach wraps from Mission. The wrap/tortilla thingies I buy 5 WW points plus each. You could find something with less points. Also – don’t skimp on the vinegar, it really adds a zip!
So – if you make this wrap as written – it’s 7 points. But it’s REALLY filling. The wrap helps fill you up – and drink a big glass of water with it and you’re set for the afternoon!
Wonderful Weight Watchers Wabbit Wrap
- 1 Spinach Wrap your pick here, I like spinach or tomato - 5 points per wrap
- 1 Wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese 1 point per wedge
- 2 oz Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Cracked Black Pepper Turkey or your fave kind - just be sure you include the points. This turkey is 1 point per 2oz
- 1/2 C Fresh Spinach
- 4 leaves romain lettuce chopped
- 1/8 th of a cucumber sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 Kosher Dill Pickles minced
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion minced/diced
- 2 Tbsp Carrot Shredded
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
Toss the Turkey, Spinach, Lettuce, Cucumber, Pickles, Carrots, Onions in a large bowl. Sprinkle over vinegar and toss, salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the wedge of cheese over the entire wrap - there should be plenty to get a nice layer all around it.
Place the "salad" inside the wrap and fold in the ends, then roll it up and cut in half to serve.