I haven’t been doing very well with my menus lately. We’re running a lot with the kids to baseball and softball and it seems like we aren’t eating dinner until 8 or 9 pm every night. I hate that, its SO unhealthy!
That being said, I’m going to plan a better menu with make-aheads and crockpot items for the weekend and next week and see how we do. It’s going to be a crazy one.
- Friday 6/15 – Jambalaya & Corn Bread (I have a recipe for this – will post when I get photos)
- Saturday 6/16 – Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Sunday 6/17 – BBQ Ribs, Corn on Cob, Potato Salad. There’s a free concert tonight I want to see – might do this picnic style.
- Monday 6/18 – Baked Chicken, Potato Salad, Fruit – Doing these Picnic Style – Baseball Game tonight
- Tuesday 6/19 – Make Ahead Grilled Chicken Burritos – Recipe will follow. Taking these Picnic style – Softball Game in Meeker, Baseball an hour away
- Wednesday 6/20 – Spaghetti Night – we’re all home tonight!
- Thursday 6/21 – Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken from the Crockin Girls – Love their easy recipes & we have 2 practices tonight, so need something ready to go when everyone’s ready to eat.
- Friday 6/22 – Grilled Pork Chops with Baked Beans and Stuffed Artichokes
Well, there it is. Should be do-able, but we’re going to have to see. Sometimes I lose track of time working and forget to actually start making dinner until it’s too late and we need to leave for a game or practice. We’ll see how it goes!