Not only Saucy, but Sassy too!
I love pork chops, probably more than any normal person should. Pork chops run a close second in my heart to the potato. Why cant I have a love affair with Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts?
This recipe is slightly adapted from one over at Crockin’ Girls. They have some really fast throw together ideas that are great for on-the-go-dinner-when-you-get-home meals.
I usually “healthy” this up a bit by using 98% fat free cream soup, reduced sodium chicken broth, and serving with whole-wheat egg noodles and steamed broccoli.
Enjoy! I liked these so much I forgot to take a picture of my plate before I dug in! Trust me, they’re amazing!
- 1 15oz Can 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 Cups Reduced-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Package Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Package Onion Soup Mix
- 4-6 Regular Cut Pork Chops
- Layer the pork chops in your slow cookier
- Combine the first 4 ingredients above in a bowl and whisk well
- Pour over Pork Chops
- Use your spoon to lift your Pork Chops a but so the sauce gets in between
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs
- Serve with Steamed Veggies and Whole-Wheat Egg Noodles.