Fast, easy and tasty – this chicken parm recipe is quick and easy. Pounding the chicken thin helps it cook faster so you can have a great meal on the table in no time!
- ½ C. Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- ¼ Tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ Tsp. Onion powder
- 1 Can Italian Tomato Sauce
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ to ¾ C. Parmesan cheese
- 2 4-Oz boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 2 or 3 Tbsp. Olive oil for skillet
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder, mix together well.
- Place chicken breasts one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound to ½ inch thickness.
- Dip chicken in egg and then in bread crumb mixture, in a heated skillet with olive oil and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Evenly spread Italian tomato Sauce over each piece of chicken and then cover with Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook until done (165 degrees).
- Serve with Cheesy Mashies (this web site), and salad.
- 2 Servings